Herbal balms made with organic herbs grown or foraged in Falkland, Fife. Made with herb infused sunflower oil and beeswax
* Calendula is antifungal and antibacterial, great for hands and feet and dry skin, cuts, scratches, bruises, spots & rashes.
* Lavender is antifungal and antibacterial, great for hands and feet and dry skin. It's a great remedy for healing burns and scars as well as cuts and scratches.
* Comfrey is great for hands and feet and dry skin. It's anti-inflammatory and traditionally used for healing broken bones, spains and strains. It can also be used for sore muscles and bruises.
* St Johns wort & Lavender is antifungal and antisceptic and great for hands, feet and dry skin. They're both great burn healing remedies and for cuts, scratches and bites too. St Johns Wort is specific for muscle and nerve pain.
* Meadowsweet & Rosemary is good for tired and achy muscles and feet! It's warming and relaxing and helps with aches and pains.